C4D R17 plugin: photorealistic renderer plugin SolidAngle C4DtoA Arnold 1.2.0 for Cinema 4D R15-R17 free download
SolidAngle C4DtoA 1.2.0 Arnold is a senior of the Monte Carlo ray tracing renderer, written specifically for the feature animation and visual effects and requirements. The original and SONY pictures combined with Imageworks development, is now mainly render them, Arnold for more than 300 studios around the world including ILM, Framestore, MPC, The Mill and Digic Pictures. Arnold is the main renderer in many films, such as Monster House and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs to Pacific Rim and Gravity. Can be used as a standalone renderer running on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, or Cinema 4D as R17, Maya, Softimage, Houdini and Katana.
The plug-in name: Arnold for Cinema 4D (C4DtoA) v1.2.0
Resource type: MAXON Cinema 4D plug-in
Developers: Solid Angle S.L.
The official website: Www.solidangle.com/arnold/arnold-for-cinema-4d/
Update time: 2016.8.29
Language plug-in: English (no Chinese Hanization)
Support version: MAXON Cinema 4D R15/R16/R17
Solid Angle Cinema4D To Arnold – SolidAngle C4DtoA 1.2.0.
Arnold for Cinema 4D (or C4DtoA) provides a bridge Arnold renderer in the standard Cinema 4D interface.
The main function:
- Seamless integration of C4D: objects (for example, cloning, transformer and generator), MoGraph geometry, hair and spline function.
- Native support Particles (TP particles and Thinking particles).
- Interactive rendering for the fastest (IPR) Arnold plugin allows fast preview parameters without interrupting your work.
- Arnold Shading Network Editor Arnold material network editor, a node based on the material editor.
- A detailed list of shaders and the public node, including the vertex maps vertex texture mapping and each surface material.
- The use of OpenVDB volume rendering Volume rendering.
- Geometry rendering time using Arnold Arnold procedural deferred process node node.
- Native linear workflow linear workflow.
- Team Render, including distributed rendering. single-frame single frame distributed rendering
- Support for third party plug-ins such as X-Particles 3 and Turbulence FD.
Cinema 4D R15, plug-in support: Cinema 4D R16, Cinema 4D R17
SolidAngle C4DtoA 1.2.0 installation method:
1 install the plug-in
Copy the ai.dll file to the C:\Program 2 Files\MAXON\CINEMA 4D R17 coverage
3 student congratulations, successful break!
Shall not be reproduced without permission：Cooile|AE free Download » SolidAngle C4DtoA 1.2.0 for Cinema 4d R15-R17 Free Download